7 Lead Nurturing Tactics
Today, marketers like you are looking for new lead nurturing tactics and technologies that go beyond the limits of email. With the help of powerful marketing automation platforms, savvy marketers are now executing multi-channel lead nurturing strategies.
- Targeted content – Leads nurtured with targeted content produce an increase in sales opportunities of more than 20%
- Multi-channel lead nurturing – Four out of five marketers say their email open rates don’t exceed 20%. It’s time to think beyond the inbox.
- Multiple Touches – Prospects receive an average of 10 touches from the time they enter the top of the funnel until they’re a closed-won customer.
- Timely Follow Ups – The odds of a lead entering the sales process, or becoming qualified, are 21 times greater when contacted within five minutes versus 30 minutes after an inbound lead converts on your website.
- Personalized emails – Personalized emails generate up to 6 times higher revenue per email than non-personalized emails do.
- Lead Scoring – 68% of successful marketers cite lead scoring based on content and engagement as the most effective tactic for improving revenue contribution from lead nurturing.
- Sales and Marketing Alignment – 89% of companies that align their sales and marketing lead nurturing efforts report measurable increases in the number of sales opportunities generated.
Source: HubSpotShare this: