At Voodoo Marketing SL, we take the issue of privacy seriously. We recognise that when you provide us with information about yourself or your business that you are trusting us to act in a responsible manner and we are committed to making sure we earn that trust.
Our policy for how we use information that you provide us, or that we collect through your use of our website, is set forth below. Please note that by visiting our website, you are accepting the practices described in this notice.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
- By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail
- Participating in our member communities
- Applying for a job at Voodoo Marketing SL.
This information may be personal, financial, or related to your employment history.
The specific information we collect includes:
- Technical information
- IP Address
- Name and version of your web browser
- Date and time you access our website
- Internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable
How we use your information:
We only ever use your personal data with your consent, or to the extent necessary to:
- enter into, or perform, a working relationship with you;
- comply with a legal duty;
- remember your preferences e.g. if you ask not to receive marketing material, we will keep a record of this
- for our own (or a third party’s) lawful interests (such as marketing, internal record keeping, market research or to improve our products) provided your rights don’t override these.
- We will only use your information for the purpose it was collected (or for similar/related purposes). For our clients, this includes using use personal data to the extent necessary to perform our contractual obligations (such as administering their accounts and providing them with services).
We will not sell any information we collect nor will we share it with third party organisations unless required by applicable law or valid legal process.
By submitting your information on the form provided, you agree that Voodoo Marketing SL. may use the information provided by you to send you articles of interest, promotions or information about third parties which we feel may be of interest.
You may change your mind at any time and will be given the option to unsubscribe or opt-out of future direct-mail correspondence.
You can choose to ‘opt out’ of Voodoo Marketing SL marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our emails. If you wish to change your contact details or preferences please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies don't tell us who you are or give us any personal details about you.
If you do not accept the cookies you will still be able to browse our site but some parts of the site will not work.
Voodoo Marketing SL will not retain your personal information for longer than required.
- For as long as required by law
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- Until you request us to stop using it.
We may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer.
Links to Other Websites:
Our website contains links to our client websites and partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such notices. Please check these notices, where available, before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to this statement: